Collaborative open source platform to inspire, collaborate and empower social sector

ICA aims to inspire professional who have spent decent time in corporate world or students specializing in social entrepreneurship, design or international development. Our main aim is to engage young, ideal, and professional in finding sustaining solutions for development sector.  Several US based professionals with a previous start up, energy institution, semiconductor industry and healthcare solutions went to India this winter to visit SEWA and other leading organizations.   And they found the answer – …

Sneha Thomas’s Journey to SEWA Rural as ICA Ambassador

05/2011 Though I have read about many cases where an individual or a small group has created an impact in someone else’s life, I never thought I would be able to witness this in my real life. The work of SEWA Rural is just an inexplicable example where a small group of individuals made a difference in the society and led to the upbringing of the community itself. Although SEWA Rural Hospital is faced with …