The Women’s Leadership Program (WLP) Application Form
Invest, Motivate, Empower
Indians for Collective Action (icaonline.org) based in the SF bay area is currently inviting applications from India based NGOs for its Women’s Leadership Program. WLP is committed to supporting programs that will have maximum positive impact on the advancement of women and girls in India. Its aim is to work in a collaborative and sustainable manner in partnership with NGOs and community-based groups serving women in India in the implementation of locally managed solutions.
Vision: WLP was initiated to nurture and strengthen women’s possibilities to succeed, with a mission to ignite women’s lives to obtain better futures for themselves, their families, and communities.
Central to the partnerships are programs that support the following categories and your category exclusivity is only available on a first-come, first-served basis:
- Leadership Opportunities
- Educational & Economic Sustainability
- Aspirations and Personal growth
- Community & Societal Needs
Eligibility: Must be a formally recognized NGO (FCRA approved)/NPO
- Application deadline is July 30, 2014
- Project Start deadline: Fall/Winter, 2014
1. Why should this project be done?
- What specific community need does the proposal address?
- Who and how many will benefit?
2. What will be done?
- What are the distinctive features of your approach/program?
- What is your timetable?
3. Who will be involved?
- What are the qualifications of people proposed for the project?
- What other NGOs in your area provider similar services?
4. What are your intended impacts/outcomes
- How will they be measured?
- By whom and when?
5. Provide evidence on how the project will be sustained.
6. Project Budget: Provide a very specific complete budget breakdown, identifying costs of the individual items that constitute your expenses.
- What investment is your organization making in this project?
- Other funding sources from whom funds have been requested and the status of these requests.
For more information, contact: email@example.com